Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Science Autobiography

The main science activities that come to mind when I think back to elementary school are ones that were hands on. I remember growing a plant and keeping track of it's growth and also doing little experiments. I remember learning about vertebrates and invertebrates. I also remember making a "simple machine" book in which it had things like lever, pulley, etc. and we had to draw an example of them.

I believe that my experiences in science will help me be a better science teacher. As a child, I loved the hands on activities that involved science. I look back on my days in science class and think about how much fun we had experiencing things on our own. I hope that I can influence my students to feel the same way I did about science as a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment